I’m incredibly excited about what is happening in our church right now. We’re really dialing in on discipleship, more than ever, in a variety of ways. As we assessed the health of our church, we evaluated the four “selfs” of a viable church plant.
- Self-Governing – a church led by a plurality of elders
- Self-Sustaining – a church financially supported by its own people
- Self-Reproducing – a church that multiplies disciples, missional communities, and church plants
- Self-Gospeling – a church that is equipped to apply the gospel to itself and to its own cultural context
- Casting Vision to our Leaders about Reproductive Disciple-making
- A message on The Mission of Making Disciples
- Working through a Gospel/Community/Mission Primer in our missional communities.
- Our MCs making a missional commitment to disciple-making.
- Identifying & training disciples through 12: Making the Gospel Viral