If you’re a tired Christian, especially if you are a tired Christian leader, then the Spring MicroConference on Soul Care is for you.
- If you’ve struggled to remain energized in ministry, then the words of David Murray (professor of Practical Theology at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary) are for you.
- If you continue to push off spiritual disciplines, only to replace them with ministry disciplines, then then the Soul Care microconference is for you.
- If you have trouble putting your phone down, then Soul Care is for you!
- If you like Scottish accents, Soul Care micro conference is for you.
- If you ever struggle with depression, then Soul Care is for you.
- If you are anything like me (human), then Soul Care is for you!
REGISTER FOR $10 only until April 10!