David P. Murray is coming to Austin to talk about Soul Care! In this video, he makes a great case for personal care by being, not only “gospel-centered” but also “Creator-centered”.
In this video, I discuss how to avoid the neurotic pace of discipleship that tries to juggle holiness and mission.
In the Called Out conference, I had the privilege of speaking three times on the topics of discipleship, community life, and missional living. The host church, Maranatha Grace, was incredibly hospitable. Also, check out Shai Linne’s great message on Psalms 16, a Christian Hedonism 101 sermon!
If you’re a tired Christian, especially if you are a tired Christian leader, then the Spring MicroConference on Soul Care is for you.
- If you’ve struggled to remain energized in ministry, then the words of David Murray (professor of Practical Theology at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary) are for you.
- If you continue to push off spiritual disciplines, only to replace them with ministry disciplines, then then the Soul Care microconference is for you.
- If you have trouble putting your phone down, then Soul Care is for you!
- If you like Scottish accents, Soul Care micro conference is for you.
- If you ever struggle with depression, then Soul Care is for you.
- If you are anything like me (human), then Soul Care is for you!
REGISTER FOR $10 only until April 10!