- Redefining Culture & Engagement – what is culture and how are we engaging it?
- v.Culture – Six Ways to Engage Culture
- Resources on Biblical Manhood
- Resources on Biblical Womanhood
- Fight Club – how to fight the fight of faith
- Failed Disciple – discipleship is bottom up, not top down
- Lonely & Single
- Anger: The Image of Satan – how be angry and not sin
- Accountablity Groups – how to avoid legalism and license in accountability groups
- Mere Accountability (concise version of article above)
Faith and Work
- How Should We Then Work? – Four ways to approach your work
- Working and Growing Backwards — Periods of reflection and prayer will be important.
- What To Do With Vocational Honors? — Does God laugh at our longing for honor and wealth and relationships?
- Community and the Cubicle — By 2000, forty million American white-collar employees were using the cubicle.
- Confusing Vocation with Identity — How to work without measuring your worth by your performance.
- Working Theologically: What We Do or How We Do It? — Does God really care whether we install urinals or pacemakers?
- In the Workplace, But Not of It — From the daily grind to unethical demands, Christians struggle to honor God at work.
Marriage & Family
- Gospel-centered Family Resources
- Resources on Marriage & Dating
- Imagine Your Children – Boundless
- Becoming A Parent: Facing Your Fears and Frustrations – AMFM
- The 3 Dimensions of the Gospel
- The Three Conversions – The Gospel converts us not once but three times.
Suffering & Evil
- Stop Going to Church – What do you do when you like Jesus but not the church?
- Gospel-centered Community – if community is your focus, you will have bad community
- Too Mature for Community? – why you should be in community, even if you are a strong Christian
- Community and the Cubicle – how Christians can create better communities at work
- Resources for Justice & Mercy
- 8 Ways to Easily be Missional
- 10 Ways to Help the Homeless
- Listen to the Lost: Inverted Evangelism – good evangelism is listening well